Information for Ofsted
The Department for Education require that all school websites contain certain information. To facilitate you finding it, this page provides shortcuts to key information either within this site, or externally.
Our admissions arrangements are set out here.
Details of the curriculum can be found by clicking here.
Click here to read our school’s ethos.
- Overarching Academy Objectives 2019/2020
- Our Quality Of Education Objectives
- Our Behaviour and Attitudes Objectives
- Our Personal Development Objectives
Our Values and Virtues:
Our Planning & Evaluation:
- Concise One Year Plan 2019 to 2020
- Detailed One Year Plan 2019 to 2020 - click on hyperlinks within plan to see more detailed planning
- Concise One Year Plan 2018 to 2019
- Detailed One Year Plan 2018 to 2019
- Three Year Plan 2019 to 2022
- Three Year Plan 2018 to 2021
- Self Evaluation 2019
- Self Evaluation 2018
Please click here to view our school policies.
Please click here to find out more about our Pupil Premium funding.
Results and Performance
Our Ofsted report can be found here.
Challenge Partner Reports - please click here to read our positive external Challenge Partner reports. These include visits from Dr Peter Daw, former HMI Inspector and Divisional Manager at Ofsted and Mr Ralph Batten, former Director of Ofsted Inspections, with the responsibility for the Ofsted Inspection Workforce, ensuring new inspectors were trained and accredited.
Results 2017 to 2019 please click here.
School Performance Data
Please click here.
Request for copies
If you require a paper copy of any information contained within this website, please contact us at email@example.com